Saturday 23 July 2011

Too Little Too Late

Hmm, I had no idea.

I had seen a lot of the stuff on youtube but,  obviously, at the time I thought it was all just some kind of game. If I had read all of the blogs I'm reading now, maybe I would have done things differently.

Maybe not.

Regardless, if you've come here after receiving or reading a comment from me to find out who I am, you'll have to forgive me. I find reading what's happened much more...interesting? No, that makes it sound cold, as if I'm enjoying reading the pain you've all gone through.

Far from it. I've shed more than a few tears reading your stories, and wish none of this had happened to anyone.

Productive maybe? No, again, that doesn't fit. Knowing what I know now can't help me in the situation I'm in. But I'll get into that another time. Cause I'm all mysterious and stuff.

Oh there we go. I'm reading instead of posting because I'd rather not have to think what happened to me. For now anyway.

You'll have to forgive my stalling tactics.
Teach

No comments:

Post a Comment